Sunday, March 14, 2010

How am I related to these people?

Sometimes I wonder how I am related to some of my family members. Case in point, my great-aunt who has to be the craziest woman around town, and not in a cute-older-lady-still-gets-around-or-tries-to-be-hip kind of way. I mean, you can't tell this woman ANYTHING. Everything you do (even if it's to help her) is automatically wrong. She has a nack for making enemies out of everyone, from the neighborhood kids who go past her house to the neighbors who she complains put too much trash in their trash can (and she tells them this to their face). I used to feel sorry for her and held out hope there was a sweet, lonely lady somewhere deep inside. BUT now, I know better there's not, or if there was that sweet, loney lady got screamed at and got out while she still could.

No comments:

Post a Comment